Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Introducing Nox

Sorry I'm late!!

I chose the hand-to-hand method over internet releases. I thrive on feedback.

Here's a quick rundown of what me and my team are all about

I'm Nox. I'm the President/C.E.O./Co-Founder

Next Level Productions, Inc
Next Level DJ Coalition
F.Y.F.
Self Made

Next Level Productions : Step Your Game Up/ Constantly improve and adapt to your environment, not just in music, but in LIFE! Keep improving,  you never hit a peak, and when you learn how to learn the possibilities are endless!

F.Y.F. : Feed Your Family/ Take care of the people who take care of you. This is a movement, the F.Y.F. tattoo can be found in many states on many people. It's only legit if it's money green.

Self Made : It's Not A Name, It's A Way Of Life!/ We did everything independently! I built my own pro tools studio and started recording music. I networked with DJs and got my music spun in several major clubs, and on radio stations, and I networked with Producers and got major label industry beats. I don't sell drugs, and I don't front or act like a gangster. I'm a hustla in every since of the word, but I do hustle legally!


I've been doing music for about 14 years. I've recorded a little over 100 songs, and sold around 10,000 cds hand to hand. My team is all about being REAL and speaking about your life on records.

Personally, I'm sick to death of being force fed trends. This isn't trendy, it's a lifestyle.

We try to translate our real emotions and situations into our music.

I hope you enjoy listening, and watching, and I welcome any and all comments and feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment